Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My VIP List

In order to make this blog amazing you are going to have to meet some amazing, or should I say, Very Important People, in my life. I will talk about these people often and it's only fair that you know who they are.

My Amazing Family

First and foremost I would like you to meet my family! My momma and my "diddy" live in Cary, NC, where my dad is a pastor and my mom is a nurse. My bother is 23 years old and lives in Knoxville, TN. I am pretty sure I have the best parents ever. I know a lot of people say that about their own parents, but mine ROCK!
My BEST Friend and I sporting our Nathan Scott One Tree Hill shirts  
Next, I would like to meet my best friend and roommate, Heather. Heather and I have known each other for six years and lived together for five. She is amazing and the best best friend anyone could ever ask for. We have been through a lot together and have stuck by each other through thick and thin. She is the most loving, compassionate, and honest person I know. I am blessed to have her in my life and to have her as my best friend! She would do absolutely anything for me and to make me happy. I just love her!!!! She knows everything there is to know about me!
Ryder and Max              
These two cuties are Ryder and Maxwell. You will meet their mommy and daddy next. Ryder is two years old and is the cutest two year old in the world. He makes me heart happy and says the sweetest things! I just love him and he loves his Danielle! Max is five months old and is a ray of sunshine.His smile will melt your heart. They are such a blessing to me!

Lucas and Erin are two of my best friends. I don't take pictures with Lucas, so that's the best I have. We have known each other for almost eight years and we lived together for a year on a traveling team we were a part of. Lucas and Erin were married five years ago and they are Ryder and Max's parents. I spend a lot of my time with these two and they are wonderful. You will hear lots about them!
Me, Lindsey, and Christy at graduation  

These two lovely ladies are two of my good friends and they make me so happy! We met each other my sophomore year at Liberty and have been close ever since! Lindsey lives here in Lynchburg with me and we spend a lot of our time together. She's the one who got me to start my blog. She's amazing and she has been such a wonderful friend through the past few months. Christy lives in RI with her husband, Chris. We miss her so much, but we are still super close!
Tanya, Candace, and I  
These ladies are very special to me. I worked with them for a year at a group home and we became very close. They are know just what to say to make me laugh and we have the best time together!! 
Me, Addyson, and Rebecca at Rebecca's brother's wedding.
Finally, I would like you to meet my best friend from Knoxville, Rebecca. I met Rebecca 12 years ago when my family moved to Knoxville and we have been best friends ever since. I do not get to see her nearly as much as I would like but we talk often and she knows everything going on in my life. We have been through the best of times and the worst of times and have supported and loved each other through it all. She is an amazing woman and friend and I am so thankful for her. The beautiful little girl in the picture is Rebecca's 5 year old daughter, Addyson and she is the spitting image of her momma. Rebecca also has a 3 year old named Corbin and she is married to an amazing man named. Matt. Her family is adorable and I miss them every day!

I think that's about it. Clearly I can't put every person that is important in my life, but these are the ones I will probably talk about most. I am blessed to have a wonderful family and amazing friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Danielle! I love your blog! If I didn't already know it {which I did} after these past few months I know we'll be good friends forever! Because we're always there to support each other, pray for each other and go to La Carreta with each other! :)

    ReplyDelete