Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Randomness

I'm getting side tracked from the 100 people challenge thing. I'm sorry about that, but my brain is running overload and I need to clear it out. I always say, "I would hate to be in my brain". It's true, half the time I don't know what's going on up there and I feel like my head is going to explode with questions, worries, answers, and who knows what else. LIFE IS HARD AND NOT FAIR! I'm sure if you haven't figured that out by now, you will soon. I am a 26, half decent looking, single, unemployed adult. That sounds pathetic! I know I know, 26 isn't that old and I know I'm so good looking (HAHA JUST KIDDING), and I know being single isn't a bad thing, and I know that I will find the perfect job at the perfect time. However, right now, I do not feel that way. Now, about being single... I am TOTALLY fine with that. I can honestly say I am content being by myself at the moment and figuring out my life without having to consider someone else in the decisions.  I've done that before and look where that got me, seven years of wasted time on someone who could've cared less. Oh well.... water under the bridge. Can anyone tell what stage of grief I am in??? You guessed it, anger :) Am I sad about that? NOPE! I'm actually thrilled, because it's nice to feel something other than total disappointment and sadness. Anyway, back to being single. Yes, I would love to meet that special person and live happily ever after, but I am in no hurry to do so. I do miss having "a person" like Meridith and Yang, on Grey's Anatomy... except different. HAHA. I know the Lord is going to bring an amazing man into my life one day, who loves me, cherishes me, and wants the world for me. After having someone who didn't do those or want those things... I think I can wait for that amazing man. Now, onto the job front... SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I have had two interviews for teaching positions. For one of those positions I am one our of 89 applicants. GREAT! I'm sure my chances are wonderful! NOT! Oh well, maybe the principal saw something special in me. The other job is in Fayetteville, NC. I am will to move whereever I have too, but it's a little scary. My aunt and uncle live in Fayetteville, so that would be nice, but I would literally have to start my life all the way over. That's probably not a bad thing at all. In fact, it would probably be good for me to branch out and get of this little bubble called "lynchburg". I love living in Lynchburg but this city has a warped sense of how life is supposed to be and I think it's getting to me too. Oh well. I know the Lord will direct me where He knows I should be, and I know that I will be happy eventually with whatever path He choses. Lets see, anything else?? Oh, yes, friendships... I have the best friends in the world and they mean so much to me. I like to think that I am a good friend back and I like to think that I am that friend that sticks by you and will make every effort to let you know how important you are in my life. However, sometimes I don't get that vibe. HAHA. Oh well... what can you do? Not a thing. Okay, I'm done with this pointless post. I feel a little better, but not really. The next post I do will be a little more exciting and a lot more upbeat. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment